The UFC 88 weigh-ins took place today at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.
The weigh-ins went off without a hitch. All fighters made weight.
The weigh-in results:
- Chuck Liddell (204) vs. Rashad Evans (205)
- Rich Franklin (204.5) vs. Matt Hamill (205)
- Dan Henderson (185) vs. Rousimar Palhares (184.5)
- Nate Marquardt (185) vs. Martin Kampmann (184.5)
- Kurt Pellegrino (156) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
- Tim Boetsch (205.25) vs. Mike Patt (205.25)
- Matt Brown (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (170)
- Roan Carneiro (170) vs. Ryo Chonan (170)
- Jason Lambert (185) vs. Jason MacDonald (185)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 88 “Breakthrough” will take place tomorrow, Sept. 6, at 10PM ET/ 7PM PT at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia. The event will air live on pay-per-view.