Strikeforce at the Mansion II took place tonight in Beverly Hills at the world famous Playboy Mansion.
Two of Japan’s top mixed martial artists, Kazou Misaki and Mitsuhiro Ishida, crossed the Pacific to fight on American soil.
Josh Thomson got back in the cage for the first time since winning the Strikeforce Lightweight Championship by defeating Gilbert Melendez.
Terry Martin looked to get back on the winning track after suffering a knockout loss at the hands of Vitor Belfort at Affliction “Banned.”
Results after the jump.
- Kazuo Misaki defeats Joe Riggs via TKO (Strikes) in Round Two
- Josh Thomson defeats Ashe Bowman via TKO (Strikes) in Round One
- Mitsuhiro Ishida defeats Justin Wilcox via Submission (Armbar) in Round One
- Trevor Prangley defeats Anthony Ruiz via Unanimous Decision
- Terry Martin defeats Cory Devela via TKO (Strikes) in Round Three
- Luke Stewart defeats Jesse Juarez via Submission (Armbar) in Round One
- Eric Lawson defeats Kenneth Seegrist via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) in Round One
- Brandon Magana defeats Brandon Thatch via Split Decision
- Jesse Gillespe defeats Dave Martin via Split Decision