The NSAC has released the fighter payouts for UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008.” Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional “locker room” bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
A few fighters took home the big bucks at the UFC’s end of the year event. Quinton Jackson brought home the most, pocketing a cool $385,000, which includes his “Knockout of the Night” bonus. Other notable big money winners were Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira ($250,000), Wanderlei Silva ($200,000), Rashad Evans ($190,000 includes “Fight of the Night Bonus”), and Forrest Griffin ($160,000 includes “Fight of the Night” bonus.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Rashad Evans: $130,000 ($65k + $65k)
Forrest Griffin: $100,000
- Frank Mir: $90,000 ($45k + $45k)
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira: $250,000
- Quinton Jackson: $325,000 ($225k + $100k)
Wanderlei Silva: $200,000
- C.B. Dollaway: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
Mike Massenzio: $5,000
- Cheick Kongo: $90,000 ($45k + $45k)
Mostapha Al Turk: $7,000
- Yushin Okami: $32,000 ($16k + $16k)
Dean Lister: $19,000
- Antoni Hardonk: $28,000 ($14k + $14k)
Mike Wessel: $4,000
- Matt Hamill: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
Reese Andy: $15,000
- Brad Blackburn: $14,000 ($7 + $7k)
Ryo Chonan: $18,000
- Patrick Barry: $10,000 ($5k + $5k)
Dan Evensen: $4,000
$60,000 bonus to each fighter.
- KO of the night – Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson
- Submission of the night – N/A
- Fight of the night – Rashad Evans & Forrest Griffin
A disclosed total of $1,561,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.