The UFC 94 weigh-ins took place today at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All fighters made weight. There were no real incidents to speak of. Nate Diaz and Clay Guida had a pretty intense staredown. Can’t wait for that one. BJ Penn weighed in at 168lbs, so GSP is definitely going to have a considerable size advantage come fight time. It will interesting to see if that’s a factor tomorrow night.
The weigh-in results:
- Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. BJ Penn (168)
- Lyoto Machida (206) vs. Thiago Silva (206)
- Karo Parisyan (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Clay Guida (156)
- Stephan Bonnar (206) vs. Jon Jones (206)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Akihiro Gono (171)
- Manny Gamburyan (155) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
- John Howard (171) vs. Chris Wilson (170)
- Jake O’Brien (205) vs. Christian Wellisch (206)
- Matt Arroyo (171) vs. Dan Cramer (171)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 94 “St. Pierre vs Penn 2” will take place tomorrow, Jan. 31, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT.