The UFC Fight Night 17 weigh-ins took place earlier today Tampa, Florida.
It appears all fighters made weight with the exception of Josh Neer and Rich Clementi who miss their 156lbs weight limits by half a pound each. They will have until 6:10PM ET to shed the weight.
The weigh-in results via UFC.com:
- Jeremy Stephens (156) vs Joe Lauzon (156)
- Josh Neer (156.5) vs Mac Danzig (154.5)
- Denis Stojnic (246) vs Cain Velasquez (239)
- Anthony Johnson (171) vs Luigi Fioravanti (171)
- Rob Emerson (153.5) vs Kurt Pellegrino (155)
- Nick Catone (184) vs Derek Downey (185.5)
- Matt Grice (156) vs Matt Veach (156)
- Rich Clementi (156.5*) vs Gleison Tibau (155.5)
- Jake Rosholt (185.5) vs Dan Miller (186)
- Matt Riddle (171) vs Steve Bruno (171)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC Fight Night 17 will take place tomorrow, Feb. 7, at the USF Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida and will air live at 9PM ET and on tape-delay at 9PM PT on Spike TV.