The NSAC has released the fighter payouts for UFC 100. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional “locker room” bonuses, pay-per-view revenue sharing, or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Before any fighter even stepped in the Octagon Saturday night, Brock Lesnar was already taking home the night’s biggest guaranteed purse, $400,000. He didn’t receive a win bonus, but you can bet the house he’ll be the recipient of a huge pay-per-view revenue sharing check once they get those numbers tallied up if he didn’t get something extra already. Georges St. Pierre also took home a disclosed $400,000 for his championship defense. Several other fighters also did incredibly well for themselves. For someone who’s not a draw outside the hardcores, Dan Henderson pocketed a stout $350,000, which includes his $100k KO of the Night bonus. His opponent Michael Bisping took home $150,000 for getting KTFO. Akiyama and Belcher each broke six-figures with their Fight of the Night checks, and Tom Lawlor who’s on the $8k/$8k TUF plan was perhaps the happiest of them all when he turned his $16k into $116k with his Submission of the Night bonus. And last but not least, living legend Mark Coleman, who couldn’t afford a full training camp for the Shogun fight, earned himself a solid $100,000 for beating Stephan Bonnar.
Courtesy of Sherdog:
- Brock Lesnar: $400,000 (no win bonus)
Frank Mir: $45,000
- Georges St. Pierre: $400,000 ($200k + $200k win bonus)
Thiago Alves: $60,000
- Dan Henderson: $250,000 ($100k + $150k)
Michael Bisping: $150,000
- Jon Fitch: $90,000 ($45k + $45k)
Paulo Thiago: $8,000
- Yoshihiro Akiyama: $60,000($40k + $20k)
Alan Belcher: $19,000
- Mark Coleman: $100,000 ($50k + $50k)
Stephan Bonnar: $25,000
- Jim Miller: $22,000 ($11k + $11k)
Mac Danzig: $20,000
- Jon Jones: $18,000($9k + $9k)
Jake O’Brien: $13,000
- Dong Hyun Kim: $58,000 ($29k + $29k)
T.J. Grant: $5,000
- Tom Lawlor: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
CB Dollaway: $14,000
- Shannon Gugerty: $10,000($5k + $5k)
Matt Grice: $7,000
$100,000 bonus to each fighter.
- KO of the night – Dan Henderson
- Submission of the night – Tom Lawlor
- Fight of the night – Yoshihiro Akiyama and Alan Belcher
A disclosed total of $2,208,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.