The UFC Fight Night 19 weigh-ins took place earlier today at the Sommet Center at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Nate Diaz who came in a half pound over the 156 lbs non-title fight weight limit. He’ll be given additional time to drop the weight. Update: MMA Junkie confirms Nate Diaz made weight.
The weigh-in results:
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Melvin Guillard (155)
- Gray Maynard (155.5) vs. Roger Huerta (156)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170.5)
- Tim Credeur (186) vs. Nate Quarry (184)
- Steve Cantwell (206) vs. Brian Stann (205.5)
- Mike Pyle (170) vs. Chris Wilson (171)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Jay Silva (185)
- Phillipe Nover (155.5) vs. Sam Stout (156)
- Justin Buchholz (155.5) vs. Jeremy Stephens (155.5)
- Brock Larson (171) vs. Mike Pierce (169.5)
- Ryan Jensen (186) vs. Steve Steinbeiss (185.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC Fight Night 19 will take place tomorrow, Sept. 16, at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and will air on Spike TV at 8PM ET/PT.