The Sengoku X weigh-ins took place earlier today in Japan.
All fighters made weight.
The weigh-in results via MMA Frenzy:
- Hiroshi Izumi (93 kg/205 lb) vs. Antz Nansen (92.6 kg/204.1 lb)
- Antonio Silva (121.1 kg/270 lb) vs. Jim York (114.8 kg/253.1 lb)
- Jae Sun Lee (76 kg/167.6 lb) vs. Makoto Takimoto (75.3 kg/166 lb)
- Ryan Schultz (69.5 kg/153.2 lb) vs. Kazunori Yokota (69.8 kg/153.9 lb)
- Ryo Kawamura (92.4 kg/203.7 lb) vs. Fabio Silva (91.6 kg/201.9 lb)
- Dan Hornbuckle (74.9 kg/165.1 lb) vs. Nick Thompson (75.9 kg/167.3 lb)
- Joe Doerksen (82.7 kg/182.3 lb) vs. Takenori Sato (83kg/183 lb)
- Maximo Blanco (70 kg/154.3 lb) vs. Tetsuya Yamada (82.7 kg/182.3 lb)
- Baek Woo Hyun (69.8 kg/153.9 lb) vs. Ikuo Usuda (69.8 kg/153.9 lb)
- Shigeki Osawa (64.9 kg/143.1 lb) vs. Kim Ki Hyun (64.8 kg/142.9 lb)
- So Jee Hyun (60kg/132.3 lb) vs. Ryosuke Komori (59.9 kg/132.1 lb)
Sengoku “Tenth Battle” will take place early tomorrow morning, September 23, at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan and will air live in North America on HDNet at 3AM ET.