The Strikeforce ‘Fedor vs. Rogers’ weigh-ins took place earlier today at the Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Dustin Neace who missed the 146lbs. weight limit by four pounds. He has an hour to shed the weight.
Update: Dustin Neace was only able to get down to 149.6 lbs., so Jeff Curran agreed to fight him at a catchweight. Curran will receive 20% of Neace’s purse.
The weigh-in results via Fanhouse:
- Fedor Emelianenko (232) vs. Brett Rogers (264)
- Jake Shields (184.5) vs. Jason “Mayhem” Miller (184)
- Gegard Mousasi (205) vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (204)
- Fabricio Werdum (242) vs. Antonio Silva (263)
- Marloes Coenen (145) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (140)
- Deray Davis (170.5) vs. Mark Miller (171)
- Jeff Curran (145) vs. Dustin Neace (150)
- Shamar Bailey (170) vs. John Kolosci (171)
- Jonatas Novaes (155.5) vs. Christian Uflacker (156)
- Nate Moore (184) vs. Louis Taylor (185.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce “Fedor vs Rogers” will take place tomorrow, November 7, at the Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois and will air live (west coast tape-delay) on CBS at 9PM ET/PT.