Spike has released the ratings for UFC 105. The event drew an average 2.9 million viewers and peaked at 3.7 million viewers during the Couture-Vera main event. MMA Payout has more:
UFC 105 on Spike TV drew a 1.9 HH rating for an average 2.9 million viewers last Saturday night. The event also fared well in the M18-34 and M18-49 demographics with a 3.45 and 2.84, respectively.
While Strikeforce/CBS outperformed UFC 105/Spike in average and total viewership, Spike wasn’t shy about letting everyone know they beat CBS in the younger male demographics, especially the rarely-mentioned-but-we’re-going-to-include-it-to-say-we-smoked-them-in-something 18-24 male demo.
- P 18-34 by 30% (UFC 105 2.37, CBS Saturday Night Fights 1.82)
- M 18-34 by 49% (UFC 105 3.45, CBS Saturday Night Fights 2.32)
- M 18-24 by 73% (UFC 105 2.99, CBS Saturday Night Fights 1.73)
- M 25-34 by 37% (UFC 105 3.78, CBS Saturday Night Fights 2.76)
- M 18-49 by 16% (UFC 105 2.84, CBS Saturday Night Fights 2.45)
The funny, yet kinda sad thing is the TUF 10 Finale in a couple weeks is probably going to blow both events out of the water with Kimbo on the card.