Weigh-in highlights via MMAFighting
The UFC 108 weigh-ins took place this earlier this evening at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Paul Daley who came in one pound over the 171 lbs. limit. Apparently, Daley “appeared wobbly” to NSAC officials and they wouldn’t allow him to attempt to cut the extra pound. Instead, the fight will be contested at a 172 lbs. catchweight and Daley will forfeit 10% of his purse to Dustin Hazelett.
- Rashad Evans (205) vs. Thiago Silva (205)
- Paul Daley (172) vs. Dustin Hazelett (168)
- Joe Lauzon (155) vs. Sam Stout (155)
- Duane Ludwig (156) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Junior Dos Santos (237) vs. Gilbert Yvel (239)
- Martin Kampmann (171) vs. Jacob Volkmann (171)
- Dan Lauzon (155) vs. Cole Miller (155)
- Ryan Jensen (186) vs. Mark Munoz (185)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Mike Pyle (171)
- Rafaello Oliveira (156) vs. John Gunderson (155)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 108 “Evans vs Silva” will take place tomorrow, January 2, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT.
More UFC 108 weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com