The NSAC has released the fighter payouts for UFC 108. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional “locker room” bonuses, pay-per-view revenue sharing, or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Rashad Evans banked the big bucks at UFC 108. He took home $375,000 in disclosed pay for his win over Thiago Silva and was the only fighter on the card to break six-figures. It’s also worth noting that Paul Daley forfeited 10% of his show money ($18k) to Dustin Hazelett for missing weight.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Rashad Evans: $375,000 ($200k + $175k win bonus)
Thiago Silva: $55,000
- Paul Daley: $34,200 ($16.2k + $18k)
Dustin Hazelett: $19,800
- Sam Stout: $24,000 ($12k + $12k)
Joe Lauzon: $12,000
- Jim Miller: $30,000 ($15k + $15k)
Duane “Bang” Ludwig: $12,000
- Junior Dos Santos: $60,000 ($30k + $30k)
Gilbert Yvel: $30,000
- Martin Kampmann: $46,000 ($23k + $23k)
Jacob Volkmann: $6,000
- Cole Miller: $24,000 ($12k + $12k)
Dan Lauzon: $15,000
- Mark Munoz: $32,000 ($16k + $16k)
Ryan Jensen: $6,000
- Jake Ellenberger: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
Mike Pyle: $16,000
- Rafaello Oliveira: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
John Gunderson: $5,000
$50,000 bonus to each fighter.
- Knockout of the Night – Paul Daley
- Submission of the Night – Cole Miller
- Fight of the Night – Sam Stout & Joe Lauzon
A disclosed total of $1,042,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.