The UFC 111 weigh-ins took place this earlier this evening at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
There seems to be a little confusion over Rory Markham’s weight. Joe Rogan announced 177 lbs. but Markham looked a lot closer to 167 than 177. It may have merely been a mistake or Markham missed by 6 lbs. We’ll have to wait for confirmation. Everyone else made weight.
Update: No mistake, Kevin Iole confirmed Markham missed weight, and Nate Diaz still agreed to take the fight.
The weigh-in results:
- Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Dan Hardy (170)
- Frank Mir (265) vs. Shane Carwin (265)
- Kurt Pellegrino (155) vs. Fabricio Camoes (155)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Ben Saunders (169)
- Mark Bocek (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Nate Diaz (171) vs. Rory Markham (177)
- Matt Brown (170) vs. Ricardo Almeida (170)
- Rousimar Palhares (186) vs. Tomasz Drwal (185)
- Jared Hamman (205) vs. Rodney Wallace (206)
- Matt Riddle (170) vs. Greg Soto (170)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 111 “St. Pierre vs. Hardy” will take place tomorrow, March 27, at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT. A portion of the prelims will broadcast live on Spike TV at 9PM ET/6PM PT.
More UFC 111 weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com