The Bellator 15 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening in Uncasville, Connecticut.
The weigh-in results:
- Dan Hornbuckle (170) vs. Tyler Stinson (170)
- Brett Cooper (169) vs. Steve Carl (169.5)
- William Romero (145) vs. Patricio Pitbull (144.75)
- Jacob McClintock (170) vs. Ryan Thomas (167.5)
- Derrick Mehman (191.75) vs. Dave Branch (189.5)
- Matt Lee (170.25) vs. Ryan Quinn (169.75)
- Dennis Olson (184.75) vs. Dan Cramer (184.25)
- Brylan Van Artsdalen (143.75) vs. Rich de los Reyes (145)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 15 will take place tomorrow night at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut and will air live on FSN at 8PM ET (if your market isn’t pre-empted by baseball or hockey). Follow-up highlight shows will air late night Saturday on NBC (3AM ET) and Telemundo (1AM ET).