The WEC 48 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California.
All fighters made weight.
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Urijah Faber (144.5)
- Benson Henderson (155) vs. Donald Cerrone (154.5)
- Mike Brown (146) vs. Manny Gamburyan (146)
- Anthony Njokuani (156) vs. Shane Roller (155.5)
- Antonio Banuelos (136) vs. Scott Jorgensen (136)
- Leonard Garcia (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145.5)
- Alex Karalexis (156) vs. Anthony Pettis (155.5)
- Demetrious Johnson (135) vs. Brad Pickett (135.5)
- Chad Mendes (145.5) vs. Anthony Morrison (145)
- Takeya Mizugaki (134.5) vs. Rani Yahya (136)
- Tyler Toner (145.5) vs. Brandon Visher (144.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
WEC 48 will take place tomorrow, April 24, at the ARCO Arena in Sacramento, California and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM ET.
More WEC 48 weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com