The Bellator 18 weigh-ins took place earlier this afternoon at the Monroe Civic Center in Monroe, Louisiana.
Jay Silva, the late replacement for Paulo Filho, missed the contracted 190 lbs. by a pound on his first attempt. He has 90 minutes to drop the weight. The rest of the fighters on the main card made weight.
- Hector Lombard (187.1) vs. Jay Silva (190.9)
- Wilson Reis (144.8) vs. Patricio “Pitbull” Freire (144.4)
- Georgi Karakhanyan (145.9) vs. Joe Warren (144.8)
- Shawn Jordan (260.3) vs. Douglas Williams (237.5)
- Mike Braswell (147.1) vs. Brock Kerry (147.4)
- William Albrecht (199.5) vs. Jason Anderson (202.7)
- Jules Bruchez (184.3) vs. Lamont Stafford (185.8)
- Christian Fulgium (178.8) vs. Charlie Rader (171.3)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 18 will take place tomorrow night at the Monroe Civic Center in Monroe, Louisiana and will air live on FSN at 8PM ET (if your market isn’t pre-empted by baseball or hockey). Follow-up highlight shows will air late night Saturday on NBC (3AM ET) and Telemundo (1AM ET).