The NSAC has released the fighter payouts for the TUF 11 Finale. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional undisclosed bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Not surprisingly, TUF alums Chris Leben, Keith Jardine and Matt Hamill led the pack with $95k, $80k and $77k, respectively, with their bonuses. TUF 11 champ Court McGee earned $41,000 with his sub of the night bonus.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Court McGee: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Kris McCray: $8,000
- Matt Hamill: $52,000 ($26k + $26k)
Keith Jardine: $55,000
- Chris Leben: $70,000 ($35k +$35k)
Aaron Simpson: $13,000
- Dennis Siver: $34,000 ($17k + $17k)
Spencer Fisher: $26,000
- Rich Attonito: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Jamie Yager: $8,000
- John Gunderson: $10,000 ($5k + $5k)
Mark Holst: $6,000
- Brad Tavares: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Seth Baczynski: $8,000
- Kyle Noke: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Josh Bryant: $8,000
- Chris Camozzi: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
James Hammortree: $8,000
- Travis Browne: $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
James McSweeney: $8,000
$25,000 bonus to each fighter.
- Knockout of the Night – Chris Leben
- Submission of the Night – Court McGee
- Fight of the Night – Matt Hamill & Keith Jardine
A disclosed total of $506,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.