The VAC has released the fighter salaries for UFC 115. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional undisclosed discretionary bonuses, pay-per-view revenue sharing bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Chuck Liddell easily led the pack with a half a million dollar payday. Mirko “Cro Cop” was next in line with a total of $235,000 with his sub of the night bonus. It’s a big chunk of change, but a far cry from the guaranteed $350,000 he made in his UFC debut against Eddie Sanchez. Rich Franklin was only $10k behind with $225,000. Carlos Condit and Ben Rothwell rounded out the top five, both earning six figure paychecks.
Courtesy of MMA Weekly:
- Rich Franklin: $140,000 ($70k + $70k win bonus)
Chuck Liddell: $500,000
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic: $150,000 ($75k + $75k)
Pat Barry: $11,000
- Martin Kampmann: $50,000 ($25k + $25k)
Paulo Thiago: $18,000
- Ben Rothwell: $100,000 ($50k +$50k)
Gilbert Yvel: $30,000
- Carlos Condit: $52,000 ($26k + $26k)
Rory MacDonald: $8,000
- Evan Dunham: $26,000 ($13k + $13k)
Tyson Griffin: $28,000
- Matt Wiman: $28,000 ($14k + $14k)
Mac Danzig: $24,000
- Mario Miranda: $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
David Loiseau: $12,000
- James Wilks: $30,000 ($15k + $15k)
Peter Sobotta: $4,000
- Claude Patrick: $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
Ricardo Funch: $5,000
- Mike Pyle: $38,000 ($19k + $19k)
Jesse Lennox: $7,000
$85,000 bonus to each fighter.
- Knockout of the Night – Rich Franklin
- Submission of the Night – Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic
- Fight of the Night – Carlos Condit & Rory MacDonald
A disclosed total of $1,625,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.