The CSAC has released the fighter payouts for Strikeforce/M-1 Global “Fedor vs. Werdum.” Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
It’s also important to note this was a co-promotion with M-1 Global. The exact details of the arrangement with Strikeforce for this event are unknown.
Fedor Emelianenko led the pack of disclosed purses with $400,000. Fabricio Werdum and Cung Le also made six-figure salaries with $100,000 each.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Fabricio Werdum: $100,000
Fedor Emelianenko: $400,000
- Cung Le: $100,000
Scott Smith: $55,000
- Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos: $35,000 ($15k + $15k win bonus + $5k champion bonus)
Jan Finney: $6,000
- Josh Thomson: $60,000
Pat Healy: $8,000
- Chris Cope: $3,000 ($2k + $1k)
Ron Keslar: $1,500
- Bret Bergmark: $3,000 ($1.5k + $1.5k)
Vagner Rocha: $2,500
- Yancey Medeiros: $8,000 ($4k + $4k)
Gareth Joseph: $2,000
- Bobby Stack: $2,800 ($1.3k + $1.5k)
Derrick Burnsed: $2,000
A disclosed total of $788,800 was paid out to the fighters.