The DREAM.15 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening in Tokyo, Japan.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Jake O’Brien who was apparently still cutting weight at the time of weigh-ins.
Update: After a little drama that almost resulted in Ricco Rodriguez replacing Jake O’Brien against Gegard Mousasi, the Mousasi-O’Brien fight is still a go. Apparently, O’Brien had a lot of trouble making weight, but it’s unknown by how much. MMA Fighting heard he was only 1 kg (2.2lbs) over whereas Sherdog heard he came in at 226 lbs., an astonishing 16 lbs. over the weight limit. Either way, it looks like Mousasi-O’Brien is still on.
- Shinya Aoki (70kg/154.3lbs) vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (70kg/154.3lbs)
- Katsunori Kikuno (70kg/154.3lbs) vs. Gesias Cavalcante (70kg/154.3lbs)
- Gegard Mousasi (93kg/205lbs) vs. Jake O’Brien (???)
- Tatsuya Mizuno (92.5kg/203.9lbs) vs. Melvin Manhoef (90kg/198.4lbs)
- Michihiro Omigawa (64.8kg/142.9lbs) vs. Young Sam Jung (64.8kg/142.9lbs)
- Mitsuhiro Ishida (65kg/143.3lbs) vs. Daiki Hata (65kg/143.3lbs)
- Kazuhiro Nakamura (83.8kg/184.7lbs) vs. Karl Amoussou (83.5kg/184lbs)
DREAM.15 takes place late tonight at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan and will air live on HDNet at 3AM ET.