Looks like UFC 120 has a main event (if you want to call it that). According to Fighters Only, a middleweight bout between Michael Bisping and Yoshihiro Akiyama will headline the London-based UFC 120 card.
Top British middleweight Michael Bisping’s next opponent will be Japanese judo stylist Yoshihiro Akiyama, Fighters Only learned this morning from a UK source. The fight will headline UFC 120 in October.
Bout agreements have been drawn up and at least one has been completed and signed, with the second expected to be completed in the very near future to make the bout official.
Other fights on the card include:
- Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit
- Cheick Kongo vs. Travis Browne
- John Hathaway vs. Dong Hyun Kim
- Cyrille Diabate vs. Alexander Gustafsson
- Spencer Fisher vs. Kurt Warburton
- Rob Broughton vs. Vinicius Kappke de Quieroz
UFC 120 is expected to take place on Saturday, October 16, at the O2 Arena in London, England and will air free on Spike TV. The latest UFC 120 fight card and event info can be found in our fight cards section.