Sengoku Raiden Championships 14 took place earlier this morning at Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan. Sengoku middleweight champ Jorge Santiago put his title on the line against Kazuo Misaki in what MDS is calling a “classic.” The first round of Sengoku’s welterweight grand prix and the second round of the bantamweight grand prix took place at the event as well.
Results after the jump.
- Jorge Santiago defeats Kazuo Misaki via TKO (Corner’s Stoppage) in Round Five
- Jadamba Narantungalag defeats Akihiro Gono via Unanimous Decision (30-28, 30-29, 30-28)
- Hatsu Hioki defeats Jeff Lawson via Submission (Triangle Choke) in Round One
- Leonardo Santos defeats Sotaro Yamada via DQ (Illegal Groin Shots) in Round One
- Taisuke Okuno defeats Nick Thompson via Knockout in Round Three
- Yasubey Enomoto defeats Kenta Takagi via Submission (Bulldog Choke) in Round Two
- Takuya Sato defeats Motoki Miyazawa via Unanimous Decision
- Shintaro Ishiwatari defeats Kil Woo Lee via Submission (Guillotine Choke) in Round One
- Shoko Sato defeats Takuya Eizumi via TKO (Doctor’s Stoppage) in Round Two
- Wataru Takahashi defeats Tatsuya So via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) in Round Two
- Jae Hyun So defeats Hirokazu Nishimura via Unanimous Decision
Image via Sherdog