The Shark Fights 13 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at the Grand Plaza in the Amarillo Civic Center Coliseum in Amarillo, Texas.
Paul Daley missed his 171 lbs. target by a pound. He’s been given an hour to cut the weight. Also, Eric Davila and Pete Spratt agreed to a catchweight prior to the start of the weigh-ins.
Update: Paul Daley was only able to drop 1/4 lbs. and will forfeit 10% of his purse to Jorge Masvidal and a $5,000 fight of the night bonus should they win it.
- Keith Jardine (204.5) vs. Trevor Prangley (202.75)
- Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (204.75) vs. Houston Alexander (202.25)
- Paul Daley (172) vs. Jorge Masvidal (168.75)
- Joey Villasanor (185.5) vs. Danillo Villefort (184.5)
- Brock Larson (170.75) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (169.75)
- Douglas Evans (144.25) vs. Ronnie Mann (144.75)
- Paul Bradley (170.5) vs. Johnny Reese (169.25)
- Aaron Rosa (241.75) vs. Devin Cole (233.25)
- Eric Davila (176.5) vs. Pete Spratt (170.25)
- Karen Darabedyan (155.75) vs. Daniel Straus (152.75)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Shark Fights 13 will take place tomorrow, September 11, at the Amarillo Civic Center Coliseum in Amarillo, Texas and will air live pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT for $29.99. Prelims will stream for free on Sherdog at 8PM ET/5PM PT.
More Shark Fights 13 photos at Sherdog