The UFC 119 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.
All fighters made weight. Interestingly, Mark Hunt didn’t drop as much as weight as that ATT pic that circulated around the net made him look. He was definitely down from the 286 lbs. he weighed in at for his last fight, but he didn’t drop any further than the heavyweight limit of 265. He still looked pretty big at today’s weigh-ins.
This post will be updated with video later this evening.
The weigh-in results:
- Frank Mir (252) vs. Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (227)
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (205) vs. Ryan Bader (205)
- Matt Serra (170) vs. Chris Lytle (171)
- Sean Sherk (155) vs. Evan Dunham (156)
- Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Jeremy Stephens (155)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Joe Doerksen (186)
- Matt Mitrione (253) vs. Joey Beltran (239)
- Pat Audinwood (156) vs. Thiago Tavares (155)
- Steve Lopez (156) vs. Waylon Lowe (154)
- T.J. Grant (170) vs. Julio Paulino (170)
- Mark Hunt (265) vs. Sean McCorkle (263)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 119 “Mir vs. Cro Cop” will take place tomorrow, Sept. 25, at the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT.