The UFC 124 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
As expected, the Montreal crowd tried to boo Josh Koscheck out of the building before going nuts when Georges St. Pierre emerged onto the stage. All fighters made weight by the way, including Thiago Alves who had the help of The Dolce Diet to get him on point this time.
The weigh-in results:
- Georges St-Pierre (170) vs. Josh Koscheck (169)
- Stefan Struve (253) vs. Sean McCorkle (264)
- Joe Stevenson (155.5) vs. Mac Danzig (156)
- Thiago Alves (171) vs. John Howard (171)
- Jim Miller (155) vs. Charles Oliveira (153.5)
- Dan Miller (184.5) vs. Joe Doerksen (185.5)
- Dustin Hazelett (155) vs. Mark Bocek (155.5)
- Rafael Natal (185) vs. Jesse Bongfeldt (185.5)
- Matthew Riddle (170.5) vs. Sean Pierson (170.5)
- Ricardo Almeida (170.5) vs. T.J. Grant (170)
- Pat Audinwood (156) vs. John Makdessi (155)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 124 “St. Pierre vs. Koscheck” will take place tomorrow, Dec. 11, at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT.