The Strikeforce Challengers 14 weigh-ins took place earlier today at the Cedar Park Center in Cedar Park, Texas.
All fighters made weight.
- Lyle Beerbohm (155.75) vs. Pat Healy (155.5)
- Carlo Prater (160) vs. Bryan Travers (159.75)
- Ryan Couture (155.5) vs. Lee Higgins (154.5)
- Erik Apple (170.75) vs. Ryan Larson (170.25)
- David Douglas (150) vs. Nick Gonzalez (150)
- Thomas Diagne (154.75) vs. Aaron Lanfranco (155)
- Drew Pendleton (145.25) vs. Dennis Dombrow (145.25)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce “Challengers 14″ will take place tomorrow, Feb. 18, at the Cedar Park Center in Cedar Park, Texas and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 11PM ET/PT.
More Strikeforce weigh-in pics at Strikeforce.com