The Bellator 45 weigh-ins took place earlier this afternoon at L’Auberge du Lac Casino Resort in Lake Charles, Lousiana.
Richard Hale and Christian M’Pumbu will compete in the light heavyweight tournament final for the vacant light heavyweight title, while Patricio Freire and Daniel Straus will meet in the featherweight tournament final for a chance to face Bellator featherweight champ Joe Warren. The winners will receive $100,000 each.
- Richard Hale (204.4) vs. Christian M’Pumbu (199.4)
- Patricio Freire (145.8) vs. Daniel Straus (145)
- Sam Alvey (184.6) vs. Karl Amoussou (185)
- John Hill (254.8) vs. Shawn Jordan (255.2)
- Nicolae Cury (171) vs. Luis “Sapo” Santos (171)
- Mike Fleniken (185) vs. Tim Ruberg (185.4)
- Kelvin Hackney (n/a) vs. Rene Nazare (n/a)
- Joseph Abercrombie (139.9) vs. Ben Parpart (139)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 45 takes place tomorrow night at L’Auberge du Lac Casino Resort in Lake Charles, Lousiana. and will air on MTV2.