The Strikeforce Challengers 16 weigh-ins took place yesterday in Kent, Washington.
All fighters made weight.
- Caros Fodor (155.5) vs. James Terry (156)
- Ryan Couture (155.5) vs. Matt Ricehouse (155.5)
- Lorenz Larkin (205.5) vs. Gian Villante (205.5)
- Jason High (171) vs. Quinn Mulhern (169)
- Germaine de Randamie (145) vs. Julia Budd (145.5)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Jeremy Hamilton (186)
- Eduardo Pamplona (170.5) vs. Jerron Peoples (170.5)
- Keith Berry (205.5) vs. Trevor Smith (206)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce Challengers 16 will take place tonight, June 24, at the ShoWare Center in Kent, Washington and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 11pm ET/PT.
More Strikeforce weigh-in pics at Strikeforce.com