The WSDL has released the fighter payouts for Strikeforce Challengers 16. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Main event winner Caros Fodor led the list with a $16,000 payday. Ryan Couture was the only other fighter to break five figures with $10,000.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Caros Fodor: $16,000 ($8k +$8k win bonus)
James Terry: $4,000
- Matt Ricehouse: $6,000 ($3k +$3k)
Ryan Couture: $10,000
- Lorenz Larkin: $8,000 ($4k +$4k)
Gianpiero Villante: $5,000
- Jason High: $6,000 ($3k +$3k)
Quinn Mulhern: $2,500
- Julia Budd: $5,000 ($2.5k +$2.5k)
Germaine de Randamie: $2,500
- Derek Brunson: $5,000 ($2.5k +$2.5k)
Jeremy Hamilton: $2,000
- Eduardo Pamplona: $6,000 ($3k +$3k)
Jerron Peoples: $3,000
- Trevor Smith: $4,000 ($2k +$2k)
Keith Berry: $2,000
A disclosed total of $87,000 was paid out to the fighters. Notably, Strikeforce Challengers 16 only drew 1,901 fans for a $42,725 live gate.