The NSAC has released the fighter salaries for UFC 132. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional undisclosed discretionary bonuses, pay-per-view revenue sharing bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Tito Ortiz not only picked up a career-saving win at UFC 132, he also pulled in over half a million dollars ($525,000) with his sub of the night bonus. Fellow legend Wanderlei Silva also took a home a big check despite getting knocked out in 27 seconds. It’s certainly not how he wanted to it go, but with his $200,000 flat fee, Silva made almost $7,500 a second Saturday night. Carlos Condit was next in line with a $143,000 payday after bonuses. Headliners Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber also broke the six-figure mark with their Fight of the Night bonuses ($115,000 & $107,000) while Chris Leben was just shy of it with a $92,000 payday. Melvin Guillard and Dennis Siver also broke the $50k mark.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Dominick Cruz: $40,000 ($20k + $20k win bonus)
Urijah Faber: $32,000
- Chris Leben: $92,000 ($46k + $46k)
Wanderlei Silva: $200,000
- Dennis Siver: $50,000 ($25k + $25k)
Matt Wiman: $18,000
- Tito Ortiz: $450,000
Ryan Bader: $20,000
- Carlos Condit: $68,000 ($34k + $34k)
Dong Hyun Kim: $41,000
- Melvin Guillard: $64,000 ($32k + $32k)
Shane Roller: $21,000
- Rafael Dos Anjos: $28,000 ($14k + $14k)
George Sotiropoulos: $15,000
- Brian Bowles: $34,000 ($17k + $17k)
Takeya Mizugaki: $12,000
- Aaron Simpson: $34,000 ($17k + $17k)
Brad Tavares: $10,000
- Anthony Njokuani: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Andre Winner: $14,000
- Jeff Hougland: $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
Donny Walker: $6,000
$75,000 bonus to each fighter.
- Knockout of the Night – Carlos Condit
- Submission of the Night – Tito Ortiz
- Fight of the Night – Dominick Cruz & Urijah Faber
A disclosed total of $1,577,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.