The UFC 133 weigh-ins took place earlier this afternoon at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Ivan Menjivar who came in two pounds over his 136 lbs. target. He was given an hour to drop the extra weight.
Update: Ivan Menjivar and Nick Pace agreed to fight at a 138 lbs. catchweight.
The weigh-in results:
- Rashad Evans (204.4) vs. Tito Ortiz (205.8)
- Vitor Belfort (185.4) vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama (184.6)
- Brian Ebersole (170.6) vs. Dennis Hallman (170.8)
- Jorge Rivera (184.6) vs. Constantinos Philippou (185.2)
- Rory MacDonald (170.6) vs. Mike Pyle (170.8)
- Alexander Gustafsson (204.4) vs. Matt Hamill (206)
- Chad Mendes (145.8) vs. Rani Yahya (145.2)
- Ivan Menjivar (138) vs. Nick Pace (135.8)
- Johny Hendricks (170.8) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
- Mike Brown (146) vs. Nam Phan (145)
- Paul Bradley (185.2) vs. Rafael “Sapo” Natal (184.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 133 “Evans vs. Ortiz 2″ will take place tomorrow, August 6, at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and will air live on pay-per-view at 9pm ET/6pm PT.
More UFC 133 weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com