The Strikeforce Challengers 18 weigh-ins took place earlier today at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Nah-Shon Burrell who came in a pound over his 171 lbs. target. He was given an hour to drop the pound.
Update: Nah-Shon Burrell made weight.
- Jorge Gurgel (154) vs. Joe Duarte (155)
- Nate James (185) vs. Danillo Villefort (186)
- Pat Healy (155) vs. Eric Wisely (156)
- Sarah D’Alelio (146) vs. Ronda Rousey (146)
- Roy Jones Jr. (204) vs. Derrick Mehmen (205)
- Keith Berry (204) vs. Gian Villante (205)
- Nah-Shon Burrell (171) vs. Lukasz Les (169)
- Mike Bronzoulis (169) vs. Chad Leonhardt (171)
- Sterling Ford (156) vs. Milton Vieira (155)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce Challengers 18 will take place tomorrow, August 12, at the The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 11pm ET/PT.