The OAC has released the fighter payouts for Strikeforce “HWGP Semi-Finals.” Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
The four heavyweight grand prix semi-finalists all earned six-figure payouts on Saturday night. Josh Barnett made $150,000 while Sergei Kharitonov, Daniel Cormier and Antonio Silva each pocketed $100,000 checks. King Mo, Roger Gracie, Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza, Luke Rockhold and Rafael Feijao all made $50,000+.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Josh Barnett: $150,000
Sergei Kharitonov: $100,000
- Daniel Cormier: $100,000 ($50k + $50k win bonus)
Antonio Silva: $100,000
- Luke Rockhold: $50,000 ($25k + $25k)
Ronaldo Souza: $70,000
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal: $85,000
Roger Gracie: $80,000
- Pat Healy: $17,500 ($12.5k + $5k)
Maximo Blanco: $13,000
- Mike Kyle: $44,000 ($22k + $22k)
Marcos Rogerio de Lima: $5,000
- Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante: $60,000 ($30k + $30k)
Yoel Romero: $10,000
- Jordan Mein: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos: $20,000
- Alexis Davis: $6,000 ($3k + $3k)
Amanda Nunes: $7,500
- Dominique Steele: $5,000 ($2k + $3k)
Chris Mierzwiak: $3,000
A disclosed total of $942,000 was paid out to the fighters.