The UFC 136 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
All fighters made weight.
- Frankie Edgar (154.5) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Kenny Florian (145)
- Chael Sonnen (185.5) vs. Brian Stann (186)
- Leonard Garcia (145) vs. Nam Phan (145)
- Melvin Guillard (155.5) vs. Joe Lauzon (155.5)
- Demian Maia (185) vs. Jorge Santiago (185)
- Anthony Pettis (154.5) vs. Jeremy Stephens (156)
- Joey Beltran (245) vs. Stipe Miocic (236)
- Darren Elkins (145) vs. Tiequan Zhang (146)
- Eric Schafer (185.5) vs. Aaron Simpson (186)
- Steve Cantwell (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (185)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 136 “Edgar vs. Maynard 3″ will take place tomorrow, Oct. 8, at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas and will air live on pay-per-view at 9pm ET/6pm PT. The pay-per-view broadcast will be preceded by prelim specials on Facebook at 6pm ET/3pm PT and Spike TV at 8pm ET/5pm PT.