The Bellator 54 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening in Atlantic City.
Several fighters on the card missed weight including Ryan Roberts, Rene Nazare, Lewis Rumsey and Brian Kelleher. They were given an hour to hit their targets.
- Brian Rogers (185.5) vs. Alexander Shlemenko (185.5)
- Bryan Baker (183) vs. Vitor Vianna (185.2)
- Zach Makovsky (135) vs. Ryan Roberts (136.5)
- Jacob Kirwan (155) vs. Rene Nazare (156.2)
- Duane Bastress (184.5) vs. Daniel Gracie (185.5)
- Tim Carpenter (205) vs. Ryan Contaldi (206)
- Joey Kirwan (186) vs. Lewis Rumsey (187.2)
- Andria Caplan (146) vs. Adrienne Seiber (144)
- Brian Kelleher (139.2) vs. Claudio Ledesma (136)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 54 takes place tomorrow night at Caesars in Atlantic City, New Jersey and will air live on MTV2.