The UFC 138 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Community Hall in National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England.
Despite being on The Dolce Diet for this fight, Thiago Alves still missed weight by a pound. He was given an hour to drop the weight. Everyone else hit their marks.
Update: Thiago Alves made 171 after the weigh-ins.
- Chris Leben (186) vs. Mark Munoz (186)
- Renan Barao (136) vs. Brad Pickett (134)
- Papy Abedi (170) vs. Thiago Alves (171)
- Cyrille Diabate (206) vs. Anthony Perosh (205)
- Terry Etim (156) vs. Edward Faaloloto (155)
- Justin Edwards (170) vs. John Maguire (170)
- Rob Broughton (258) vs. Philip De Fries (243)
- Michihiro Omigawa (145) vs. Jason Young (145)
- Chris Cope (170) vs. Che Mills (169)
- Chris Cariaso (135) vs. Vaughan Lee (135)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 138 “Leben vs. Munoz” will take place tomorrow, Nov. 5, at the LG Arena in Birmingham, England and will air via tape delay on Spike TV at 8pm ET/PT.