The UFC on FOX 1 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at the the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.
All fighters made weight. It’s worth noting that Cain Velasquez came in several pounds heavier than he has in past fights (5 more than vs. Lesnar, 7 more than vs. Big Nog, etc.) which is already fueling speculation that he may not be in optimal shape for this fight. And it wouldn’t be be surprising if he isn’t since he sat on the sidelines for so long after shoulder injury/surgery. It will be interesting to see if that becomes a factor tomorrow night.
- Cain Velasquez (249) vs. Junior Dos Santos (239)
- Clay Guida (156) vs. Ben Henderson (156)
- Pablo Garza (145) vs. Dustin Poirier (146)
- Ricardo Lamas (145) vs. Cub Swanson (145)
- Clay Harvsion (169) vs. DaMarques Johnson (171)
- Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto (135) vs. Darren Uyenoyama (135)
- Robert Peralta (145) vs. Mackens Semerzier (146)
- Alex Caceres (136) vs. Cole Escovedo (134)
- Paul Bradley (171) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
- Matt Lucas (203) vs. Aaron Rosa (204)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC on FOX 1 “Velasquez vs. Dos Santos” will take place tomorrow, Nov. 12, at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California and will air live on FOX at 9pm ET/6pm PT.