The Strikeforce Challengers 20 weigh-ins took place earlier today at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Anthony Smith was the only fighter on the card to miss weight. He was given an hour to drop four pounds.
- Antwain Britt (184) vs. Lumumba Sayers (185)
- Julia Budd (146) vs. Ronda Rousey (146)
- Adlan Amagov (184) vs. Anthony Smith (190)
- T.J. Cook (205) vs. Trevor Smith (205)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Nate James (184)
- Bill Cooper (155) vs. Matt Ricehouse (155)
- Bobby Green (155) vs. J.P. Reese (155)
- David Hulett (170) vs. Quinn Mulhern (169)
- Willie Parks (184) vs. Andreas Spang (185)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce Challengers 20 will take place tomorrow, Nov. 18, at The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 11:00pm ET/PT.