The CSAC has released the fighter payouts for UFC on FOX 1. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional undisclosed bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Junior dos Santos not only won the UFC heavyweight championship at UFC on FOX 1, he also scored the card’s biggest disclosed payday. He brought in $285,000 after bonuses while the former champ, Cain Velasquez, only earned $100,000 in disclosed purse money. Ben Henderson and Clay Guida also did well for themselves. Each broke the six-figure mark with their Fight of the Night bonuses.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Junior Dos Santos: $220,000 ($110k + $110k)
Cain Velasquez: $100,000
- Ben Henderson: $60,000 ($30k + $30k)
Clay Guida: $40,000
- Dustin Poirier: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
Pablo Garza: $8,000
- Ricardo Lamas: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
Cub Swanson: $15,000
- DaMarques Johnson: $28,000 ($14k + $14k)
Clay Harvison: $8,000
- Darren Uyenoyama: $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto: $15,000
- Robert Peralta: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Mackens Semerzier: $8,000
- Alex Caceres: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Cole Escovedo: $5,000
- Mike Pierce: $36,000 ($18k + $18k)
Paul Bradley: $18,000
- Aaron Rosa: $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
Matt Lucas: $6,000
$65,000 bonus to each fighter.
- Knockout of the Night – Junior dos Santos
- Submission of the Night – Ricardo Lamas
- Fight of the Night – Ben Henderson vs. Clay Guida
A disclosed total of $923,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.