The NSAC has released the fighter payouts for the TUF 14 Finale. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional undisclosed bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Michael Bisping far and away made the biggest payday at the TUF 14 Finale with a $425,000 purse after his win bonus. Bisping’s last two purses weren’t released since both those fights took place overseas, but it is a huge jump from the $190,000 he made at UFC 114 last year. His opponent, Mayhem Miller, only made a fraction of Bisping’s $275,000 show money with a $45,000 purse. All TUF 14 cast members on the card fought under a $8,000/$8,000 contract, however Diego Brandao brought home an additional $80,000 in Fight of the Night and Submission of the Night bonus money for what nearly became a six-figure payday. Dennis Bermudez and John Dodson also made out well with their $40,000 bonuses.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Michael Bisping: $425,000 ($275k + $150k win bonus)
Jason “Mayhem” Miller: $45,000
- Diego Brandao: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Dennis Bermudez: $8,000
- John Dodson: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
T.J. Dillashaw: $8,000
- Tony Ferguson: $30,000 ($15k + $15k)
Yves Edwards: $16,000
- Johnny Bedford: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Louis Gaudinot: $8,000
- Marcus Brimage: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Stephen Bass: $8,000
- John Albert: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Dustin Pague: $8,000
- Roland Delorme: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Josh Ferguson: $8,000
- Steven Siler: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Josh Clopton: $8,000
- Bryan Caraway: $16,000 ($8k + $8k)
Dustin Neace: $8,000
$40,000 bonus to each fighter.
- Knockout of the Night – John Dodson
- Submission of the Night – Diego Brendao
- Fight of the Night – Diego Brendao vs. Dennis Bermudez
A disclosed total of $868,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.