The NSAC has released the fighter payouts for Strikeforce “Rockhold vs. Jardine.” Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Veteran middleweight Robbie Lawler was the only fighter on the card to break the six-figure barrier with a flat $150,000 payday. Two fighters came close though. King Mo was right there with a $95,000 purse followed by middleweight champion Luke Rockhold with $90,000 in total disclosed earnings.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Luke Rockhold: $90,000 ($65k + $25k win bonus)
Keith Jardine: $30,000
- Robbie Lawler: $150,000
Adlan Amagov: $10,000
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal: $95,000 ($80k + $15k)
Lorenz Larkin: $17,000
- Tyron Woodley: $60,000 ($30k + $30k)
Jordan Mein: $9,000
- Tarec Saffiedine: $31,000 ($16k + $15k)
Tyler Stinson: $4,000
- Nah-Shon Burrell: $8,000 ($4k + $4k)
James Terry: $9,000
- Gian Villante: $20,000 ($10k + $10k)
Trevor Smith: $4,000
- Ricky Legere: $10,000 ($5k + $5k)
Chris Spang: $6,000
- Estevan Payan: $8,000 ($4k + $4k)
Alonzo Martinez: $5,000
A disclosed total of $566,000 was paid out to the fighters.