The UFC 143 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
All fighters made weight.
No drama between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit at the weigh-ins, but both looked to be in great shape. Roy Nelson is still far from skinny, but he does appear to be slimming down still and putting on muscle. Mike Pierce and Josh Koscheck nearly got into in it when Pierce put on a wig to match Koscheck’s curly blonde hair. They only butted heads a little though before Dana White stepped in.
The weigh-in results:
- Nick Diaz (169) vs. Carlos Condit (169)
- Fabricio Werdum (246) vs. Roy Nelson (246)
- Josh Koscheck (170) vs. Mike Pierce (170)
- Renan Barao (136) vs. Scott Jorgensen (135)
- Ed Herman (185) vs. Clifford Starks (185)
- Max Holloway (144) vs. Dustin Poirier (146)
- Alex Caceres (136) vs. Edwin Figueroa (135)
- Matt Brown (171) vs. Chris Cope (171)
- Jorge Lopez (169) vs. Matt Riddle (170)
- Rafael Natal (186) vs. Michael Kuiper (183)
- Dan Stittgen (170) vs. Stephen Thompson (171)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 143 “Diaz vs. Condit” will take place tomorrow, Feb. 4, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada and will air live on pay-per-view at 10pm ET/7pm PT.
Images and video via the UFC