The Strikeforce “Tate vs. Rousey” weigh-ins took place earlier today at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio.
All fighters made weight. And yes, there was a little head-butting and shoving when Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey faced off.
- Miesha Tate (134.5) vs. Ronda Rousey (134.5)
- K.J. Noons (156) vs. Josh Thomson (155)
- Paul Daley (171) vs. Kazuo Misaki (169.5)
- Lumumba Sayers (185) vs. Scott Smith (186)
- Bristol Marunde (184) vs. Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza (184.5)
- Alexis Davis (135.5) vs. Sarah Kaufman (135.5)
- Roger Bowling (170) vs. Brandon Saling (170.5)
- Caros Fodor (155.5) vs. Pat Healy (155)
- Ryan Couture (154.5) vs. Conor Heun (155)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce “Tate vs. Rousey” will take place tomorrow, March 3, at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio and will air live on Showtime at 10pm ET/PT. The prelims will air live on Showtime Extreme.
Videos via MMA Fighting