The Bellator 61 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening in Bossier City, Louisiana.
All fighters made weight with the exception of former UFC fighter Maiquel Falcao who came in 0.6 pounds over his 186 target. He was given two hours to make weight.
Unfortunately, headliners Eric Prindle and Thiago Santos never made it to the scales. Prindle became ill during the cut today and was forced withdraw from the fight. Maiquel Falcao vs. Norman Paraisy will serve as the new main event. Prindle-Santos has been moved to next week’s Bellator 62 card.
Bellator 61 will feature the opening round of the season six middleweight tournament.
- Maiquel Falcao (186.6) vs. Norman Paraisy (186) – MW Tourney
- Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (185.6) vs. Victor O’Donnell (186) – MW Tourney
- Giva Santana (186) vs. Bruno Santos (185.2) – MW Tourney
- Brian Rogers (186) vs. Vitor Vianna (185.6) – MW Tourney
- Brent Taylor (165.2) vs. Josh Quayhagen (164.6)
- Derrick Krantz (170.4) vs. Eric Scallan (170.4)
- Jeremy Myers (141) vs. Jason Sampson (134.6)
- Trey Houston (185) vs. Jeremiah Riggs (185.8)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 61 takes place tomorrow night at the Horseshoe Riverdome in Bossier City, Louisiana and will air live on MTV2 at 8pm ET. The prelims will stream live on Spike.com at 7pm ET.