Well, it is now official.
UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and No. 1 contender Rashad Evans each weighed in successfully Friday afternoon, making their title contest at UFC 145 Saturday night official.
Jones will be looking to defend his title for a third time, having already defeated former champions Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Lyoto Machida. For Evans, he’ll be seeking to capture his second UFC light heavyweight title.
In the co-main event, Rory MacDonald and Che Mills will square off, while heavyweights Brendan Schaub and Ben Rothwell collide in another key main card contest.
UFC 145: JONES VS. EVANS WEIGH-IN RESULTS
Main Card (PPV)
• Jon Jones (205 lbs.) vs. Rashad Evans (204 lbs.) for Jones’ light heavyweight title
• Rory MacDonald (169.5 lbs.) vs. Che Mills (170 lbs.)
• Brendan Schaub (237 lbs.) vs. Ben Rothwell (263 lbs.)
• Miguel Angel Torres (135.5 lbs.) vs. Michael McDonald (135 lbs.)
• Mark Hominick (145.5 lbs.) vs. Eddie Yagin (144.5 lbs.)
• Mark Bocek (155 lbs.) vs. John Alessio (155.5 lbs.)
Preliminary Card (FX)
• Travis Browne (250 lbs.) vs. Chad Griggs (228 lbs.)
• Matt Brown (171 lbs.) vs. Stephen Thompson (171 lbs.)
• John Makdessi (158 lbs.)* vs. Anthony Njokuani (156 lbs.)
• Mac Danzig (155 lbs.) vs. Efrain Escudero (156 lbs.)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
• Keith Wisniewski (170.5 lbs.) vs. Chris Clements (169 lbs.)
• Marcus Brimage (145 lbs.) vs. Maximo Blanco (146 lbs.)
*Makdessi will surrender 20 percent of his purse to Njokuani