A total of 10 fighters from Saturday night’s UFC on FOX: Diaz vs. Miller card were handed indefinite suspensions by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board. In all, 14 fighters from the event were given a suspension of some kind.
Co-main event fighters Johny Hendricks and Josh Koscheck were each handed indefinite suspensions following their grueling three-round slugfest. Hendricks for his right eye that was poked early in the fight, and Koscheck for the swelling he suffered on his own face around the eye region.
Other fighters given indefinite suspensions that will need clearance include Alan Belcher, Lavar Johnson, Tony Ferguson, John Dodson, Pascal Krauss, Louis Gaudinot, Danny Castillo and Nick Denis.
Rousimar Palhares, Pat Barry and John Lineker each have 30-day suspensions, while Dennis Bermudez faces 60 days.
UFC ON FOX: DIAZ VS. MILLER MEDICAL SUSPENSIONS
• Johny Hendricks suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological exam (right eye)
• Josh Koscheck suspended indefinitely pending CT of facial bones
• Alan Belcher suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of right hand
• Lavar Johnson suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of left hand
• Tony Ferguson suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of left forearm
• John Dodson suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of left hand
• Pascal Krauss suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of right foot
• Louis Gaudinot suspended indefinitely pending X-rays of both left and right hands and 30 days for tough fight
• Danny Castillo suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of right hand
• Nick Denis suspended indefinitely pending CT facial (orbits) and CT of head and suspended 30 days for tough fight
• Rousimar Palhares suspended 30 days for TKO loss
• Pat Barry suspended 30 days for TKO loss
• John Lineker suspended 30 days for submission loss
• Dennis Bermudez suspended 60 days for facial laceration healing