UFC Fight Night 48 is now complete. The UFC announced the final two fights on Monday that will be bantamweights Roland Delorme vs. Yuta Sasaki and women’s 135-pounders Milana Dudieva (10-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC) vs. Elizabeth Phillips (4-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC)
Roland Delorme (9-3 MMA, 3-2 UFC) Is 1-2-1 in his last four fights. He had a decision over turned against Francisco Rivera at UFC 149, he then beat Edwin Figueroa by Decision at UFC 161. He dropped his last two fights both coming by decision, a loss from Alex Caceres at UFC 165 and then a loss against Michinori Tanaka at UFC 174.
Yuta Sasaki (17-1-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) Has won his last seven fights. Two by decision, Two by knockout and three by submission. This is his first fight in the UFC.
Milana Dudieva (10-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC) She is 2-2 in her last four fights. He has won her last two fights, both coming by submission. This will be her first fight in the UFC.
Elizabeth Phillips (4-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) She is 3-1 in her last four fights. She made her UFC debut in her last fight against Valerie Letourneau, which she lost by split decision at UFC 174.
The headline fight will be Michael Bisping (24-6 MMA, 14-6 UFC) and Cung Le (9-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC).
UFC Fight Night 48 takes place takes place Aug. 23 at The Venetian Macao’s CotaiArena. The card is expected to air on UFC Fight Pass.
This is how the rest of the card looks like:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 9 a.m. ET)
- Michael Bisping vs. Cung Le
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tyron Woodley
- Zhang Lipeng vs. Brendan O’Reilly
- Ning Guangyou vs. Jianping Yang – “TUF: China” featherweight tourney final
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 a.m. ET)
- Danny Mitchell vs. Wang Sai
- Alberto Mina vs. Sheldon Westcott
- Roland Delorme vs. Yuta Sasaki
- Wang Anying vs. Colby Covington
- Milana Dudieva vs. Elizabeth Phillips
- Royston Wee vs. Yao Zhikui