UFC.com recently released the fight order for UFC Fight Night 50, which is in September on a rare Friday night event. The main event will be Gegard Mousasi vs. Ronaldo Souza and the co-main event will be Alistair Overeem vs. Ben Rothwell. There is a total of 11 fights on the card, breaking down to five on the prelim side and six on the main card.
UFC Fight Night 50 takes place Sept. 5 at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, Conn. The headline fight will be Alistair Overeem vs. Ben Rothwell.
The majority of UFC Fight Night 50 card is expected to air on FOX Sports 1 following a few prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
Here is what the updated card looks like:
Fox Sports 1 Main Card
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Ronaldo Souza
- Alistair Overeem vs. Ben Rothwell
- Derrick Lewis vs. Matt Mitrione
- Michael Chiesa vs. Joe Lauzon
- Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
- John Moraga vs. Justin Scoggins
Fox Sports 1 Preliminary Card
- Rodrigo Damm vs. Al Iaquinta
- Chris Camozzi vs. Rafael Natal
- Ian Entwistle vs. Dustin Kimura
- Chris Beal vs. Rob Font
UFC Fight Pass Prelim
- Andre Fili vs. Sean Soriano