The UFC 84 weigh-ins just took place in Las Vegas. All fighters made weight without any problems.
If you happened to have missed it, the photo of Tito on the right was the highlight. Oddly, UFC President Dana White was not in attendance to sport his own “Tito Is My Bitch!” shirt.
The weigh-in results:
- B.J. Penn (155lbs) vs. Sean Sherk (155lbs)
- Wanderlei Silva (205lbs) vs. Keith Jardine (205lbs)
- Tito Ortiz (205lbs) vs. Lyoto Machida (203lbs)
- Thiago Silva (205lbs) vs. Antonio Mendes (203lbs)
- Goran Reljic (205lbs) vs. Wilson Gouveia (205lbs)
- Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (204lbs) vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura (206lbs)
- Rousimar Palhares (185lbs) vs. Ivan Salaverry (185lbs)
- Terry Etim (155lbs) vs. Rich Clementi (155lbs)
- Jon Koppenhaver (170lbs) vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida (170lbs)
- Dong Hyun Kim (171lbs) vs. Jason Tan (170lbs)
- Shane Carwin (252lbs) vs. Christian Wellisch (230lbs)