The UFC Fight Night 15 weigh-ins took place today at the Omaha Civic Auditorium in Omaha, Nebraska.
All fighters made weight.
The weigh-in results via UFC.com:
- Josh Neer (155) vs. Nate Diaz (155)
- Clay Guida (155) vs. Mac Danzig (155)
- Alan Belcher (185) vs. Ed Herman (185)
- Eric Schafer (205) vs. Houston Alexander (205)
- Joe Vedepo (185) vs. Alessio Sakara (185)
- Wilson Gouveia (185) vs. Ryan Jensen (185)
- Kyle Bradley (155) vs. Joe Lauzon (155)
- Jason Brilz (205) vs. Brad Morris (205)
- Mike Massenzio (185) vs. Drew McFedries (185)
- Dan Miller (185) vs. Rob Kimmons (185)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit, although it doesn’t appear that anyone needed it here.
UFC Fight Night 15 will take place tomorrow, Sept. 17, at 8PM ET/PT at the Omaha Civic Auditorium in Omaha, Nebraska. The event will air live on the east coast Spike TV.